groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GROOVY-6458: -cp option of groovysh.exe causes "Unrecognized option"
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 02:34:35 GMT
Yea, I saw somebody had forked it in GitHub.  I've been working with the
installer, but hadn't worked with the native launcher yet (I've just used
existing binaries for the installer).  I wondered if there was any cleanup
we should do around how the build environment for that project works.
Didn't really dig into it yet.  I'll look into it, but it won't be this
week because of Strata + Hadoop World.

-Keegan

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 8:00 AM, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net