groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Groovy Weekly #77
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 00:43:35 GMT
I hesitated putting this article in the list or not.
Had the author had good arguments for the switch, but instead, he compares
apples and oranges, complaining about tool support and adopting a solution
that has none at all, criticizing dependency management to choose something
that has nothing in this regard, etc...
So although this guy moved to Bazel, he did that for poor reasons which
IMHO make Gradle shine even brighter to me.
Hence why (despite the polemical aspect of it), I decided to include it in
this column, as it's more a service than a disservice to Gradle.

--

<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114130972232398734985/posts>