groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] What about moving out teh Incubator ?
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2015 19:11:21 GMT
I was thinking Apache might require another release or something like that,
before we could graduate, but otherwise, this last release seems to be
following the Apache Way as much as we can, so, I guess it means we're
ready to graduate, indeed.

Guillaume

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 6:59 PM, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net

--