groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] What about moving out teh Incubator ?
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:29:25 GMT
And to conclude: yes, we have added such committers to the project. For
reference, in addition to the initial list of committers, we added:

- Dierk Koenig, non code committing so far, but Elder
- Andrés Almiray, pushed code once, but more importantly, another Elder
- Russel Winder, who is the definition of someone committed to the project
but not pushing code :)
- Keegan Witt, code pushing committer

I honestly think we have a serious core here, and not all Apache projects,
including TLP, can say that they have such an active community...