groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] What about moving out teh Incubator ?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 13:23:30 GMT
Well, we should keep this thread focused on Groovy but your link precisely
shows the problem. One exit criteria is "growing the community", and
growing the community means finding new "committers", aka, people committed
to the project. And The definition here of committer binds it to having
write access to the repository, which has nothing to do with it IMHO.