groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.5-beta-1 release on roadmap
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:14:51 GMT
We took advantage of having several committers from the team at
SpringOne2GX to talk about 2.5 a bit. Our idea would be to do a release
"soon", with the macro stuff merged *even if it is not complete*.
Otherwise, it will be complicated to make it move forward quickly. So I
would say that as soon as the PR is merged and that Paul did what he needed
for the beta, we should be good for a beta-1 release.