groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] What about moving out teh Incubator ?
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:50:03 GMT
We already have "non code committing" committers. Russel Winder and Dierk
Koenig are examples. They can be seen as gate keepers of the Groovy
community, and they accepted to become committers even though they haven't
submitted any piece of code for a long time. I think this has been
addressed already. We are just making sure that new committers are really,
people committed to the project.