groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cchamp...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.5-incubating
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 03:08:10 GMT
Dear community,

Hello everyone from SpringOne2GX! Following a very successful BOF session
this evening we followed up with a release initiation party to share the
knowledge about how to perform a release! We anticipate this will make it
easier for more of us to be involved with releases in the future.

We are happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.4.5-incubating!

This release fixes documentation issues, a potential memory leak when
improvements and numerous small bug fixes.

The changelog for this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12332749

Tag:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-groovy.git;a=commit;h=13934972b400d40600c994377308b26978fcc325

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/groovy/

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/groovy/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.4.5-incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.4.5-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.4.5-incubating because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)