groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Thibault Kruse <tibokr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Rolling back change to use ClassValue
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 08:01:58 GMT
The important decision is whether to disable the change causing the
problems. +1 for that.

Whether to rollback, disable, disable-by-default, or anything else is
a detail that probably does not require community vote.

The other important question is whether this should be in 2.4.5 or
2.5.0. If there are already major changes planned for 2.5.0, then the
Rollback" could be made into 2.5.0, and current 2.5.0 could become
2.6.0.