groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Northrop <james.b.north...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Status of 2.5-beta-1 release on roadmap
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 11:51:16 GMT
Cedric, is there a guide / tutorial on how to contribute to groovy? Is it the same way as when
we did it on codehaus or different ?
Thx

Sent from my iPad

> On 28 Sep 2015, at 11:14, Cédric Champeau <cedric.champeau@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We took advantage of having several committers from the team at SpringOne2GX to talk
about 2.5 a bit. Our idea would be to do a release "soon", with the macro stuff merged *even
if it is not complete*. Otherwise, it will be complicated to make it move forward quickly.
So I would say that as soon as the PR is merged and that Paul did what he needed for the beta,
we should be good for a beta-1 release.

>> There sure is... GROOVY-7423: Access to Method parameter names at runtime.
>>
>> Alternatively, I don't suppose I could squeeze it in the next support release - i.e.
"Release Apache Groovy 2.4.6-incubating"?

>> Thanks,
>> Nick
>>
>>> On Mon, 28 Sep 2015 at 15:04 Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Out of curiosity, is there a particular change in 2.5 (i.e. Our master branch)
that you are particularly waiting for?