groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] What about moving out teh Incubator ?
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2015 08:41:22 GMT
Le 24/09/15 19:13, Bertrand Delacretaz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ...do you feel the Groovy podling is ready to become a TLP ?...
> In general yes but I have this vague feeling of relatively low
> activity on this list. Does this simply mean that the current activity
> does not require tons of discussions, or are those discussions
> happening elsewhere?

>From the peanut galery, I would say that for a mature project as groovy,
I would not expect a lot of discussion regarding the evolution of the
project. Although, following this mailing list from a distance (ie, I
read the mails, but I'm not trying to understand the technical aspects
that are discussed, they are a bit too far from my expertise area), what
I see is that when a bug or a technical issue is exposed, there is quite
a follow up on this mailing list :

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-groovy-dev/201507.mbox/%3C55B1B819.3060308%40gmx.net%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-groovy-dev/201508.mbox/%3CCAL2qGUEuCWgRNKiqzvLMXHDk3hkmLnH%2BrCG3vL1s52wUwDPpuw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-groovy-dev/201509.mbox/%3CCADQzvm%3DvCHR7c1-uaCMkEq7i58ofvvaUrnqHjiGxMp0YQFuc5w%40mail.gmail.com%3E
etc, etc (these are just 3 samples extracted from the 3 last months).