groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Release during S2GX?
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2015 19:06:28 GMT
+1

The opportunity to spread the knowledge is to good to let it pass.

Also as of now there are already 15 bugs fixed:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20GROOVY%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.4.5%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Furthermore it would be good to finally have a release with the license
clean ups.

Not to mention the improvements and corrections to the documentation.