groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy-Eclipse Docmentation
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2015 19:00:26 GMT
True, but that's a whole other problem :)

I was going to pitch in to help move the documentation (as long as no one
objects), as well as restore the DSLD documentation from Internet Archive.
But as for getting Groovy-Eclipse rolling again, that's beyond the scope of
what I'm ready to take on now.

-Keegan