groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do distribution descriptions provide a simple "Improve this doc" interface?
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 07:10:54 GMT
Hello David,

It's indeed not obvious where to update things when the this comes from the
data-driven parts.

But all the data is actually to be found here:
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-website/blob/master/site/src/site/sitemap.groovy

So you should be able to make those fixes from that data structure.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member