groovy-dev mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Do distribution descriptions provide a simple "Improve this doc" interface?
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2015 17:23:31 GMT
I try to use "Improve this doc" when it's obvious to me what should be said, although most
often for simple phrasing or spelling issues.

I was on http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html when I noticed a simple typo, so I clicked
ITD, but when I got into the details of the page, I realized that some of this page is data-driven,
including the section containing the typo.  This was within the description block for the
"Groovy 2.4" distribution.  Is any of the distribution description block accessible in a simple
"Improve this doc" interface?