groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MENTORS] the july report
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 11:32:55 GMT
Hi Paul,

Thanks very much for the clarifications - it's just that the statement
was a bit mysterious to me and I supposed it might as well be for
other "downstream users" of the report.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 1:19 PM, Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:
> ... I presume such actions
> are not uncommon between projects within the Apache community so
> didn't want to expand too much detail...

Being a bit more concrete is good for a podling IMO, as it's great
indicators that the podling is finding its place at the ASF. In other
words, bonus points towards graduating quickly ;-)

For now I have changed that to

  Groovy committers have also contributed to other Apache projects including
  RAT (contributions of fixes that we needed) and evaluations of Commons CLI
  and Ant release candidates using the Groovy test suites.

in the report at https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2015 - feel
free to fix if needed!

-Bertrand