groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 21:43:02 GMT
You can build Groovy with the existing source package using `./gradlew
clean dist` (provided that you followed the guide to bootstrap the
wrapper). It's actually what the README says too ;) I tried it locally at
least, no problem with Rat since Rat is used in the release process, but
not in "dist".

That said, voting in incubation is up to you: voting +1, 0 or -1 depends on
how critical you think the problems are. For the properties file, I think
it's a minor glitch that can easily be fixed in the next release.