groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 08:01:20 GMT
I think my vote (-1) is non binding ;-)

And again, the only reason I voted as such is because I couldn't get a
clean binary distribution from the source package by following the
instructions to the letter. RAT complained about a missing header on a
build related file. I know is silly but it needs fixing. Other than that
the binaries look good to me!

Cheers,
Andres

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast