groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JDK9 build failures on the build server
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 14:50:45 GMT
Jochen fixed the "simpleName" issue with:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy/commit/d61f359f2cf67b8317f9e80cc62801f736ead48b

I took a look at
http://bugs.java.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=8008577 and related
issues and it seems like the date changes are intentional, so I changed
the date tests to use Timezones/Locales not affected by the JDK 9
changes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy/commit/ba535c8dd869027e2c806e851784b8e9eb09a5eb

After these changes I expected the JDK 9 build to pass.