groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject JLine in NOTICE (was: Re: Fwd: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating (Mentor question))
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2015 08:52:01 GMT
Hi Paul,

as we are using JLine2 shouldn't the Jline part be changed to this:

This product includes/uses Jline2 (http://jline.github.io/jline2)
Distributed under the BSD license
Copyright (c) 2002-2012, the original author or authors.

source: https://github.com/jline/jline2/blob/master/LICENSE.txt

?

-Pascal

p.s.: Thanks for all your hard work on the license/notice files.