groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:48:14 GMT
Am 13.07.2015 17:49, schrieb Emmanuel L├ęcharny:
[...]
>>> Do you have a special configuration in Git for end lines?
>
> No. If I have to take care of thet, then consider adding a warning in
> the Readme.

normally git converts line endings without any special configuration, as
long as they are source files. Of course if they have been converted
through th build, then having a ^M at the end, as it is required o s
files is not surprising. Another effect of the release system I assume

byeblackdrg

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou