groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Codehaus update
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 09:16:59 GMT
At least, if you search on Google for "groovy regular expressions", you're
redirected to the new site with the documentation on the topic:
http://docs.groovy-lang.org/latest/html/documentation/index.html#_regular_expression_operators

But as we've rewritten most of that new documentation, it's not necessarily
what you were used to see in the past on the old / outdated documentation
on the old Groovy website.

Quick reminder to everybody, by the way, the documentation is all open
source and available for improvements.
So if there are some whole you'd like to help fill in, don't hesitate to
contribute! :-)
Your help will be very welcome!

Guillaume

--