groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2015 15:48:21 GMT
Dear community,

I am happy to start the first VOTE thread for a Groovy release under the
Apache Incubator umbrella!
This release both includes a lot of bugfixes, but also required some
adjustments for the sake of conforming to the Apache Software Foundation
and Apache Incubator guidelines. A big thank to all who contributed and
helped us!

The changelog for this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12331941

Tag for the release:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-groovy.git;a=tag;h=19f70958f39f0cc5c6b4d3e9471fd297400647d2

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
http://people.apache.org/~cchampeau/groovy/

Release artifacts are signed with the following keys:
http://people.apache.org/~cchampeau/groovy/KEYS

It is expected that voters check at least checksums and signatures, and of
course much better if you can also verify the source package.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)