groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RAT integration
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:57:50 GMT

> Hello everybody,
>
> thanks to Paul the groovy build now uses the gradle RAT plugin. :)
>
> IMHO we should remove the commented out gradle licence plugin parts from
> the build scripts. What do you think?

I think we can keep it. Rat will report errors, but the license plugin will
let us update missing headers. It's no harm keeping it, at least
temporarily. Especially the Rat integration is not as smooth as the license
plugin (still based on CLI).

> IMHO we should fail the build on rat errors. What do you think?

+1 to make the "dist" task depend on "rat" and fail if the rat task fails.