groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: status of http://groovy.incubator.apache.org/
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2015 12:41:17 GMT
Not yet. From my understanding it is possible to use any branch of a git
repo. If the repo we can use is directly this one [1] then it is perfect.
Otherwise, it means that we cannot have the self publishing mode we have
now, because we cannot have credentials to automatically push to a repo (in
our case, the generated pages). It would mean that for each change to the
website we would have to generate manually the website, then push to the
publishing site. It's a step backwards.