groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Miles <ch...@moonfruit.com>
Subject Re: Groovy and Xstream
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 10:45:31 GMT
private void saveAsXML(String name, AST ast) {

        - XStream xstream = new XStream(new StaxDriver());

        - try {

        - xstream.toXML(ast, new FileWriter(name + ".antlr.xml"));

        - System.out.println("Written AST to " + name + ".antlr.xml");

        - }

        - catch (Exception e) {

        - System.out.println("Couldn't write to " + name + ".antlr.xml");

        - e.printStackTrace();

        - }

        + XStreamUtils.serialize(name, ast);
should that not be XstreamUtils.serialize(name +".antlr", ast);
from: https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy/commit/058dd40f04096bb4e9aa0a5cb8ece73991a34eed