groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [Apache Creadur/RAT-206] Request to add support for Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike / what LICENSE snippet to scan for?
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 06:25:54 GMT
I'm forwarding this to the groovy developer-mailing list:

Betreff: 	Re: [Apache Creadur/RAT-206] Request to add support for
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike / what LICENSE snippet to scan
for?
Datum: 	Thu, 11 Jun 2015 23:15:48 -0700
Von: 	Henri Yandell <bayard@apache.org>
An: 	dev@creadur.apache.org
Kopie (CC): 	ASF Legal Discuss <legal-discuss@apache.org>,
pascalschumacher@gmx.net

resolved.html says "Unmodified media", which was intended to mean images
(audio, video etc).

I wouldn't expect any of those to have a file header (and would question
whether resolved.html says Groovy docs can be CC-BY SA).

On the more general question - I doubt there is a default file header. I
don't see anything suggested here: https://wiki.creativecommons.org/FAQ

Presumably RAT has to be aware of the variants in general use and
support them all as it discovers them.

Hen

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:25 PM, P. Ottlinger <pottlinger@apache.org