groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Bug: Dates.internalDate() fails to initialize miliseconds field properly
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:56:30 GMT
Hi Fabio,

Am 10.06.2015 um 17:10 schrieb Fabio de Matos Quaresma Gonçalves:

> I'm about to submit the PR, I have a couple of questions first:
>
>   * should I send it based on master or GROOVY_2_4_X branch?

Doesn't really matter. Usually pull request are base sent based on
master and we will merge them into GROOVY_2_4_X

>   * how do I reference it? is the following commit message enought?
>     "GROOVY-7462: Dates factory fix when initializing miliseconds field"

That's perfect. :)

> BTW I was having problems building the whole thing, I'm not sure
> exactly where it failed and can't afford putting more time on this
> right now. Although I could run ./gradlew  :groovy-json:test with 0
> errors (2 new unit tests included) , I'd be more comfortable with
> someone else running the full build+test suite for me.
No problem. If groovy-json succeeds everything should be o.k. When you
create a pull request the ci-server (http://ci.groovy-lang.org/?guest=1)
will run the full test suite against with the pull request changes.

Cheers,
Pascal