groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 20:07:07 GMT
Hi Paul,

thanks for the feedback. :)

I have not looked into it yet, I was waiting for feedback.

My plan was to take the current jars, base-64 encode the binary their
content, put it as a string into the tests and let the test create the
jars by decoding the string and writing it into a file. So the jars are
in effect still created by a third party mechanism.

Cheers,
Pascal