groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jesper Steen Møller <jes...@selskabet.org>
Subject Re: Antlr4 Groovy parser
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 08:27:34 GMT
Well, there aren’t that many commits in the java-migration branch — I can merge those over
easily, I think. The biggest problem seems to be that I’m unable to import the full Groovy
build into an IDE to get faster turnaround-times than with “./gradlew :test —tests <class>”
(30 sec on my current hardware)

-Jesper

> On 09/06/2015, at 09.55, Guillaume Laforge <glaforge@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So Jesper should be working off of the java migration branch from Pavel I guess?
> (rather than what we currently have in our antlr4 branch)
>
> Guillaume

> Am 08.06.2015 23 <tel:08.06.2015%2023>:50, schrieb Jesper Steen Møller:
> Hello Pavel,
>
> I'll take a look at those. Are these being ported to java for
> performance-reasons, or bootstrappability?
>
> all parts that the parser itself uses should be in Java because we have no groovy bootsrapping
process for that. Tests don't need to be ported