groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ledbrook <pe...@cacoethes.co.uk>
Subject Unit tests from IDE
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 08:27:08 GMT
Hi,

When trying to run one of the unit tests in GroovyCharSequenceMethodsTest
from IntelliJ IDEA, I encountered a build error from AntlrParserPlugin:

    Error:(127, 29) java: no suitable constructor found for
GroovyLexer(org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.UnicodeLexerSharedInputState)
    constructor
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.parser.GroovyLexer.GroovyLexer(java.io.InputStream)
is not applicable
      (argument mismatch;
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.UnicodeLexerSharedInputState cannot be converted
to java.io.InputStream)
    constructor
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.parser.GroovyLexer.GroovyLexer(java.io.Reader) is
not applicable
      (argument mismatch;
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.UnicodeLexerSharedInputState cannot be converted
to java.io.Reader)
    constructor
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.parser.GroovyLexer.GroovyLexer(groovyjarjarantlr.InputBuffer)
is not applicable
      (argument mismatch;
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.UnicodeLexerSharedInputState cannot be converted
to groovyjarjarantlr.InputBuffer)
    constructor
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.parser.GroovyLexer.GroovyLexer(groovyjarjarantlr.LexerSharedInputState)
is not applicable
      (argument mismatch;
org.codehaus.groovy.antlr.UnicodeLexerSharedInputState cannot be converted
to groovyjarjarantlr.LexerSharedInputState)

Is this to be expected? Can we not run unit tests from an IDE? That would
be a shame as the ":test" task takes a couple of minutes to complete, which
means I don't want to run it frequently.

Thanks,

Peter