groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Adamson <jwadam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GROOVY-7378
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 14:25:16 GMT
Thanks, just wanted to know it was seen.

I absolutely sympathize with the concern having been in that position
myself in other products. It certainly looks wonky. My own comfort comes
mostly from the fact that the eval+exec trick is patterned off of the
tomcat project's launch scripts. I take no issue with people being cautious
and thorough in review. I am in no rush.

Thanks again.

--Jeff