groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread safety and OptionBuilder
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 09:08:59 GMT
I have submitted a pull request (https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy/pull/11 ) to convert
the code that is using the deprecated OptionBuilder class.
Please let me know if this is the appropriate/preferred way to contribute or if you would
like me to create a Jira ticket etc...

Thanks,

Jacopo

On May 8, 2015, at 8:33 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappellato@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a quick update on this topic: I have a local feature branch with a complete conversion
from OptionBuilder to Option.builder(...) api.
> Everything seems to work fine so far.
> In the meantime the vote to release Commons CLI 1.3 is going on but so far only 2 PMC
members cast their vote, so it is still uncertain if the vote will be successful.

> Regards,
>
> Jacopo
>
> On May 7, 2015, at 7:15 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappellato@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Pascal! Much appreciated.
>>
>> Jacopo
>>
>> On May 6, 2015, at 7:51 PM, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jacopo,
>>>
>>> I pushed the change to my clone of the groovy repository on github. This is what
I did:

>>> https://github.com/PascalSchumacher/incubator-groovy/commit/205a0b7188612b386038bcd01b4a1184e51d9be7
>>>
>>> - Pascal

the same and try to migrate some of the code to the new API.

today and get an RC out this week.