groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread safety and OptionBuilder
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 06:33:04 GMT
Just a quick update on this topic: I have a local feature branch with a complete conversion
from OptionBuilder to Option.builder(...) api.
Everything seems to work fine so far.
In the meantime the vote to release Commons CLI 1.3 is going on but so far only 2 PMC members
cast their vote, so it is still uncertain if the vote will be successful.

Regards,

Jacopo

On May 7, 2015, at 7:15 AM, Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappellato@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Pascal! Much appreciated.
>
> Jacopo
>
> On May 6, 2015, at 7:51 PM, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi Jacopo,
>>
>> I pushed the change to my clone of the groovy repository on github. This is what
I did:

>> https://github.com/PascalSchumacher/incubator-groovy/commit/205a0b7188612b386038bcd01b4a1184e51d9be7
>>
>> - Pascal
>>
>> Am 06.05.2015 um 14:44 schrieb Jacopo Cappellato:
>>> Hi Pascal,
>>>
>>> what is the easiest way to replace it in my dev box? I would like to test the
same and try to migrate some of the code to the new API.