groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Workflow…
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 18:01:50 GMT
You can still use github for pull requests - you just can't merge the pull
requests to github directly. For the time being, a committer will need to
manually bring the pull request commit from the pull request branch to the
git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-groovy.git repo. We can probably
build some tooling around this workflow, but at the least, nothing needs to
change in the non-committer workflow.

A.