groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Joachim Baumann <joachim.baum...@xinaris.de>
Subject Re: NSIS Groovy
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 06:07:50 GMT
Hi Keegan,

First of all, I hope to build the new installer this weekend...

The code in the Sven repository should still be the actually used code, but
I agree that we should place the stuff into the GIT repository at Github. I
simply hadn't the time to react, it was a crazy two weeks.

But in general I do not think that we should follow the NSIS path further.
I would very much like to use Install4J instead, but again didn't have the
time. So, Keegan, if you are interested, we could try to build a new
installer together... I'm not sure right now about the licensing for
install4j (at codehaus we had a license).

Cheers, Joachim