groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MetaBuilder
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:34:50 GMT
I know nothing about the history of this, but it looks to me like the
functionality it's referring to is in a separate SourceForge project:
http://sourceforge.net/p/groovytools/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/groovytools/builder/src/groovytools/builder/MetaBuilder.java.
I guess having the documentation in Groovy is OK as long as the project
isn't dead (we do this some external projects already).  But I'm not sure
why we'd have that test since it seems to only be loosely correlated to the
other project.

-Keegan

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 6:12 PM, Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumacher@gmx.net