groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NSIS Groovy
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:52:40 GMT
You're right about Bintree being just binaries.  I think I mistook
installed_version.txt files there for files that are used to create the
installer (which they're not).  The last thing I see in the SVN log is
changes for 2.3.1, but there have been releases since then.  Joachim
mentioned
<http://groovy.329449.n5.nabble.com/Windows-Installer-for-2-3-1-td5719663.html>
the eclipse launch files and installed_versions.txt are what generally gets
changed for a new release, and I didn't see these for the newer releases.
Maybe those changes didn't get checked in?  Or maybe I'm completely missing
something.

Once we get the new installer put together, we should also put it on the
groovy-lang.org download page.  The installer isn't currently listed.

Also, I'm willing to pitch in on this project if needed.  I've done a
little NSIS work in the past (although I know we've also talked about
moving to something like Install4J at some point).

-Keegan