groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GGTS/ Eclipse support for the groovy ecosystem
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2015 14:36:30 GMT
Hi David,

That would be nice if some Eclipse savvy people were able to pick up where
Pivotal left.
AFAIK Pivotal should continue a bit on the Groovy Eclipse plugin as it's
required for Spring Boot, but to a minimal extent. But GGTS will be
completely discontinued.

Back on IntelliJ IDEA though, the Groovy support is part of the free
Community Edition, so it's as free as Eclipse can be, and it's even Open
Source.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge