groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write access to github mirror
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 04:50:00 GMT
Hi Pascal,

There's no such thing as write access to the mirror, even for closing PRs.
You have to submit a dummy commit with something recognized by GitHub as a
message to close a PR. For example "Closes #3". Since such dummy commits
pollute the history, my suggestion would be that before merging a PR, we do
an interactive rebase and reword the last commit to include this.

Hope this helps.