groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Update of headers
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 06:58:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm going to look into updating the headers of source files. As far as I
understand from [1], it is required that we change the headers from:

/*
 * Copyright 2003-2013 the original author or authors.
 *
 *
 *     http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * limitations under the License.
 */

to:

/*
 * Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
 * or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
 * distributed with this work for additional information
 * regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
 * to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
 * "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
 * with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
 *
 *   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
 *
 * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
 * software distributed under the License is distributed on an
 * "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
 * KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
 * specific language governing permissions and limitations
 * under the License.
 */

Is that correct? I also have a question regarding documentation. The
documentation is licensed under Creative Commons by-sa. Currently it is
only reflected in [2]. How should we proceed?

Thanks,

[1] http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
[2]
https://github.com/melix/groovy-core/blob/master/src/spec/doc/license.adoc#L7-6