groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Pascal Schumacher <pascalschumac...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Write access to github mirror
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 18:52:44 GMT
Hi Benedikt,

thanks for the hint. :)

My knowledge of git is very limited, so excuse me if I'm wrong, did you
use the--no-ff to create this commit:

https://github.com/apache/commons-lang/commit/640953167adf3580a2c21077d78e7e7ce84ead03

?

I'm asking, because github shows you as the author of the commit. That
is something I would like to avoid (if possible), because I believe it's
detrimental to the motivation of contributers.

- Pascal

By the way: I really wish I would be able to contribute as much to open
source as you do. Congrats! :)