groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Proposition on a simple implementation of event-driven programming in Groovy.
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 11:52:37 GMT
Am 24.04.2015 02:28, schrieb CH:
> Sorry, what is a GEP ?

Groovy Enhancement Process (GEP)

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GroovyJSR/GEP+1+-+Groovy+Enhancement+Proposal

> Do you have some documentation about the testing procedures in the project so I have
something to take as a reference for this work ?

usually we do junit3 style tests using GroovyTestCase for stuff in core,
like where this would be. At least for API tests. For test of the
language side we usually use assertScript(String) method from the test
case, which allows you to write a small script, including helper classes
and all in a multiline string

> And finally, do you have rules about the présentation of the code like curly brackets
on a new line or not, etc.?

normally { on the same line (unless it is too long) and spaces between
operators, ident as spaces (4). Everything else usually just works out.
If there is something too terrible looking we will tell you ;)

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou