groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: repository access and groovy apache project page
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:46:16 GMT
Am 22.04.2015 18:20, schrieb Emmanuel Lécharny:
> Le 22/04/15 18:09, Jochen Theodorou a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> today I was trying to make a commit and found out, that this is
>> currently quite difficult to do. Using google I find
>> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/groovy.html which contains wrong
>> information and is outdated. Am I right in assuming groovy has no
>> project page yet? Is there mentor action required? Or who is
>> responsible for that page?
>
> You still have to decide hwat wll be the Groovy web site, before we move
> it somewhere. Mentors can help, but this is the project decision.

I thought there will be two pages. The project page at apache for
developers and groovy-lang.org for the general user. What exactly needs
to be decided?

>> Using the github mirror I get the url
>> git://git.apache.org/incubator-groovy.git which is imho the ssh
>> version. Since I have not gotten any hint about how where to upload my
>> public key I cannot use that.
> https://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#ssh-setup
>
> Bottom line, open the https://id.apache.org/ page, login using your id
> and password, and set yoru SSH key at the end of the page. That should
> do the trick.
>
>> And since I cannot guess the https version from that, well, that means
>> I cannot do a commit right now.
>
> Once you have updated your info on id.apache.org, you should be set.

....so next I have to wonder if I even have an apache account yet...

I have a mail for account creation request for username blackdrag. I
have a welcome mail from March 31 for

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou