groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject repository access and groovy apache project page
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 16:09:21 GMT
Hi,

today I was trying to make a commit and found out, that this is
currently quite difficult to do. Using google I find
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/groovy.html which contains wrong
information and is outdated. Am I right in assuming groovy has no
project page yet? Is there mentor action required? Or who is responsible
for that page?

Using the github mirror I get the url
git://git.apache.org/incubator-groovy.git which is imho the ssh version.
Since I have not gotten any hint about how where to upload my public key
I cannot use that. And since I cannot guess the https version from that,
well, that means I cannot do a commit right now.

I am looking for guidance here

bye blackdrag

--
Jochen "blackdrag" Theodorou