groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: New Workflow…
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 20:49:48 GMT
On Mon, 2015-04-27 at 13:52 +0200, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> […]
>
> Details is what matters when in front of a court...
[…]

I am not a lawyer, but I do expert witness work in the High Court. Comments
like the above are over-glib and do not properly characterize what happens
in the legal process. (At least in the UK, I have no experience of the USA
jurisdictions.) Details may either be important or totally irrelevant, it
all depends on the case, the context and the barristers.
--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder     t:+44 20 7585 2200   voip:sip: