groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: New Workflow…
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 16:15:05 GMT
On Sat, 2015-04-18 at 14:15 +0200, Guillaume Laforge wrote:
> No, no, the Apache Git is the mainline.
> Github is just a mirror, unfortunately.

OK so GitHub is a waste of space for this project. Is there a page
explaining what people are supposed to do?

https://github.com/apache/incubator-groovy is not useful even with all
the pull request capability available, it should be switched off to
avoid confusion.

Apparently git://git.apache.org/incubator-groovy.git is the mainline
but what is the workflow given it is not GitHub or GitLab and so there
is no pull request system.

Have the Apache mentors told us what our new non-GitHub workflow is?

--
Russel.