groovy-dev mailing list archives

From C├ędric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build/CI infrastructure etc
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:49:10 GMT
Hi Andrew,

This is exactly why I was excited to have you on board as a mentor :) I
have actually started writing a document (in asciidoctor) that I have
attached (unless the ML doesn't allow attachments) which describes our
release process and how TeamCity comes in action. It contains details about
our builds and what we do, I think it would be good if we could collaborate
on this doc, even if I have no strong opinion about where it should sit
(apart that it should not belong to the codebase);