groovy-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build/CI infrastructure etc
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:36:43 GMT
Ok since I prefer Asciidoctor over Confluence and that the Apache Wiki
is... well; what is is, I implemented a simple wiki for Groovy [1]. TBH
this is by far my favorite option, because you can use Asciidoctor locally
to render, and it will integrate well with the website design.

So the document about the release process is now rendered directly on the
website [2]. If you want to update it, all you have to do is to edit the
source [3] and submit a pull request. Once a PR is merged, it will take
around 5 minutes for the site to be updated. Each "adoc" file in the "wiki"
directory will automatically create a new file.

Questions about the process welcome of course!

NB: While nested directories in the wiki are supported, the rendered page
have a problem with stylesheets, I will work later on this.

[1]
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-website/commit/f1678ab71734647b402c5374b5ae7ee051076bd1
[2] http://groovy-lang.org/wiki/groovy-release.html
[3]