gossip-dev mailing list archives

From Sree V <sree_at_ch...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Leave apache and the incubator
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2018 15:21:38 GMT
Hi Edward,
Allow me to introduce myself, as the creator of the current gossip website with the help of
Josh.
I prefer to stay in Apache.org.

Four willing people from this conversation, should be good enough to take Gossip forward.(Josh,
Chandresh, Ankur & Myself)

You summarized the work involved very nicely.  Thanks.Let's add (i mean request) names to
each of those tasks. And we are done.

"Delegate"; "Divide & Conquer"; "Epic, Story, Tasks..." .... always worked historically.

Thank you.Sree Vaddi
650.213.2707 M

    On Friday, July 6, 2018, 8:07:58 AM PDT, Josh Elser <elserj@apache.org> wrote:

 On 7/5/18 6:59 PM, Edward Capriolo wrote:
> Of the ones with reports, not much sign off.
>

> So if your going to make a big deal about reports...time to shut down the
> entire incubator.

While I know this is tongue-in-cheek, the folks who help out in the
Incubator are well-stretched already. This isn't a new discussion that
is coming out of the IPMC -- I'm just actually trying to get Gossip to
honestly think about this (the comments about how using Github would be
easier made me think I wasn't off-base).